Herbs and varieties in the Klostergarten Maria Schmolln
Herbalism and health - here the knowledge about the power and effect of herbs is revitalized!
· A variety of medicinal plants can be admired in the Schaugarten
· Cozy places and the meditation area invite you to linger and recharge your batteries
· Various events between May and September provide variety (see www.klostergarten.at)
· Culinary and decorative souvenirs as well as interesting herbal and local literature await you in the sales stand
Opening hours: Saturday 13:00 - 16:00, Sunday 9:00 - 16:00 hours
You can book the guides tour through the "Klosterkarten" also with a tour through the sanctuary of Maria Schmolln - please timely registration with Father Bertram Tel .: +43 (0) 7743/2209
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 1,00 hour
- 01.01.2020 to 31.12.2021
From May to September, you will find useful information about medicinal plants and wild herbs
€ 2,00 per person for the guided tour.
The entrance for the self-explorers is free!
The group leader or organizer receives a small "herbal gift" and is free during the guided tour