The Austrian Association of Holistic Naturopaths (VGNÖ) is an Austria-wide platform for members who practise all disciplines as therapists: naturopathy as well as complementary therapy methods.
It offers for members:
- Strong representation of the profession of naturopathic therapist in Austria
- Information and access to regular therapist meetings and specialist lectures in all federal states
- Networking and regular exchange of experiences with professional colleagues
- Invitation to the general assembly and internal association celebrations
- Opportunity to participate in the VGNÖ diploma course
- Patient referrals among each other
- Active participation in naturopathic events
- Your own events, lectures and courses can be included on the VGNÖ website on request
- Member presence on the VGNÖ homepage with, among other things, a homepage link
- Inclusion in the VGNÖ search engine with therapies practised
- Discounts with co-operation partners
There are also many benefits for patients who can join the association as a "premium member".
Find out more! We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact and directions
Association of Austrian Holistic Naturopaths
Ried im Innkreis
+43 7752 83266