In 1870, the former blacksmith's shop in Schratteneck was expanded by a bierschank, which gave the hotel the name "Schmiedwirt".
Since 1904, the inn has now been a family property in the fifth generation. At that time, as at the end of Waldzell, the "Gäuwirtshaus" serves as a meeting place for regular guests and clubs. The newly renovated hall offers space for festive occasions in a smaller and larger setting.
The Schmiedwirt also has the possibility to use ice rinks at the in-house Fischteich and the entrance to the Waldzeller cross-country ski run
Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat from 1 pm
So from 9.30 clock
Please get in touch for more information.
Legal contact informationSchmiedwirt, Waldzell