Parish Church of Treubach
The Parish Church of Treubach is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. The original Gothic Church was later restored in Baroque style.
The church´s interior is lavishly decorated in Baroque style with ornamental plasterwork that was created by Johann Michael Vierthaler in 1729. Complete renovation works of the outside as well as the restoration of the interior were carried out in the years 1980 to 1987.
Within the course of these renovation works, an old brown jug with 14th century coins was discovered in the ancient church floor in April 1987. Today, these precious coins can be admired at Upper Austria´s Provincial Museum at Linz.