The true Jewel of the Village.
The Parish Church of Ort is a beautiful building that glorifies God and is a living place of worship and ministry.
Complete restoration works were carried out in the year 1951. The tower roofing was refurbished in 1984 and festively inaugurated on October 20 with the new Cross added. In 1988 the Church received a new roof. The most recent alterations in the interior date from the spring 1989.