- All weather
The Parish Church is dedicated to Saint James and first appeared in historical documents in 1126 AD.
The Church building was erected in Gothic style. Like most churches the Gothic interior was extensively 'restored' in Baroque times. The three bay nave is flanked by two side aisles.
The vaults were lavishly plastered by famous artist Johann Michael Vierthaler around 1740.
The nave is supported by Baroque buttresses. The mighty tower rises from the western wall and features an octagonal belfry with a pointed roof. The belfry is spanned by a rib vault and joined to the 17th century mortuary chapel. One enters the Church through the portal in the western tower. The main door is decorated with Gothic fittings.