- All weather
- Suitable for groups
The Capuchin Order has existed in Ried since 1641. The monastery and church were consecrated in 1644. A turbulent period followed when the monastery was dissolved by Joseph II, which almost led to the church being blow up during the French Wars. The building was used as a munitions Depot and then as a Military Hospital. The Capuchins returned in 1862.