The New Apostolic Church is located in Rennerstraße in Ried!
It is almost certain that the first house church services in Ried were held by members of the faith before 1939. Services have been held regularly since 1947. The congregation was founded in 1951 and priest Rudolf Kainz senior from Linz was appointed as the first rector. At the same time, the congregation moved into its first rented premises at Kellergasse 5.
In 1973, the parishioners renovated a flat in the neighbouring house on their own initiative and moved to Kellergasse 4.
In the 70s and 80s, the number of members doubled and the rented premises were bursting at the seams. In 1986 a plot of land was found in Ried in Stöcklgras and in 1987 the new church was consecrated by the then District Apostle Richard Fehr.
From 1977 to 1996, the Peuerbach ward was looked after by the Ried congregation.
Today, the congregation has around 75 members and is looked after by seven ministers.