Ried im Innkreis, Oberösterreich, Österreich
With 38 million members, the Scouts and Guides are the world's largest international children's and youth movement, whose members call for international understanding on all continents and continents.
What are scouts actually?
- Scouts are a youth movement,
- whose members are at home in all continents and cultures and call for international understanding,
- whose youth leaders are active on a voluntary basis in the field of extracurricular youth work,
- which recognises environmental education as an educational focus and encourages responsible behaviour in the environment,
- which has a democratic structure and is committed to a free, democratic social order,
- which is interdenominational but regards religion as a basis for education,
- which is non-partisan but advocates the active socio-political engagement of its members,
- which is committed to active peace education,
- which wants to help educate young people to become responsible personalities and responsible citizens.