- All weather
The new town hall was built on the site of the old parish hall in a construction period of around one year, supported by the state of Upper Austria and Sparkasse Ried-Haag.
The architectural firm Matulik designed this two-storey event hall in a conical shape with a light-flooded foyer, which connects the folklore centre with the new building complex. A large glass opening provides an attractive view of the museum's collection of swan trophies. The backlit lift clad in Satinato glass - it appears as a column of light - provides access to all floors of the old and new buildings, thus ensuring disabled access on all levels.
The design and equipment with modern stage technology offer a wide range of possible uses - from concerts and multimedia presentations to theatre performances. The stage section of the former ballroom in the Volkskundehaus is set up as a buffet area. Extensive renovation and modernisation work was carried out in the entire museum area as part of the new construction of the Sparkassen-Stadtsaal. The glass walls of the entrance area of the Sparkassen-Stadtsaal were designed according to an idea by Sabine Bitter, the winner of the architectural competition.
- Maximum total seating capacity 311
- In addition to the event area, the lift also provides access to the museum building so that all areas are barrier-free.
- Cloakrooms and WC facilities including disabled WC are located in the basement.
- A separate staircase leads from the artists' dressing rooms in the basement directly to the stage.
- A Steinway C-227 grand piano is available for high-quality concerts.
- The interval buffet can be catered exclusively by our tenant, Mr Christian Wimmer, Leib & Seele Cateringservice (07752/80631 or 0650/2260683).
- The air cooling system installed in 2004 ensures a pleasant room climate.
- Loading and unloading zone with lifting platform on J.-G.-Hartwagner-Straße
- by arrangement
- Toilet facility
- All weather
Completely suitable for wheelchairs. The object complies with the legally stipulated ÖNORM.
- ground level accessible
- handicapped accessible lift
- Entrance to the building
- Toilet facility for disabled people
Sparkassen-Stadtsaal Kirchenplatz 13
4910 Ried im Innkreis
Phone +43 7752 901 - 302
Legal contact informationStadtgemeinde Ried im Innkreis
AT-4910 Ried im Innkreis