Round Table 31 Ried i. I.
Round Table 31 Ried is a club of young men between the ages of 18 and 40 with the aim of promoting friendship and social life in their local area and helping people in need through service activities.
Round Table 31 Ried was founded in 1983 and is one of six service clubs in Ried im Innkreis.
Round Table not only exists locally, but also nationally and internationally and, in this form, is spread worldwide. Through the Austria-wide and global existence of this organisation, Round Table offers individual members a national and international network of contacts that can be helpful for both individual and professional personal development.
Round Table differs from other service clubs above all in the dynamics of its youth, as the age limit of 40 ensures that the group always has a consistent age distribution.
The organisation is neither party-politically nor denominationally oriented.
Like every organisation, Round Table pursues certain fixed goals. The acceptance of these goals and the willingness to live by them are a basic requirement for every Tablers.
These objectives are
- to promote and deepen the friendship of young men
- to strengthen the awareness that everyone has obligations towards the community
- to serve the community through social works
- to promote morality in professional and social life
- to promote international understanding, friendship and co-operation
- to expand the association in Austria