The history of the Osternacherhof
As early as 1492, the current Gasthaus Watzinger was first mentioned in a document. Family owned, the estate comes in 1874.
At the end of the seventies, the original building was completely demolished and the new building of today's inn begins. Due to the construction of the highway, we decided to set up seven guest rooms.
In 2002, we rebuilt the old Most cellar into a storage cellar for bottled wines. In order to meet the increasing demand, three years ago we built a modern guest house instead of a vacant cowshed with 13 spacious double rooms equipped with solid wood furniture.
Our single, double and triple rooms are all furnished with beech solid wood furniture.
All rooms have shower, toilet, satellite TV, radio and internet connection.
from € 48,50 p.P./n.
Please get in touch for more information.
Legal contact informationOsternacherhof - Fam. Watzinger