The Turnverein Ried 1848 is not only one of the largest and best-known gymnastic clubs in Austria, it also owns one of the largest club gyms. However, the Jahnturnhalle is not only used five times a week for the actual purpose of the club, the gymnastics, but is also used as a venue.
This newly refurbished guest house offers budget accommodation for groups and families right in the center of Ried. Bookable only in July and August.
The range of foreign events ranges from
• Ball events (graduation balls, dance balls)
• Concert events (classical, musical, brass band, pop concerts)
• Other events (readings, cabaret and the like)
• Corporate events (anniversary celebrations, Christmas parties)
• fashion shows
• Wedding Exhibitions
• Private celebrations on a large scale
• dance classes
• courses for body and movement training on a smaller scale (in the gym with mirrored wall)
The existing infrastructure can also be used for
• holding of training camps,
• youth camps or
• quarterings are used by adolescents.
Rooms in the Jahnturnhalle (total about 1100 square meters without basement):
• Gym (size 530 sqm) with stage (160 sqm) and gallery (240 sqm)
• Gym (size 120 sqm) with mirrored wall
• Gym II on the 1st floor (also suitable for seminars)
• Large maneuver room in the basement also to use as gymnastics room
• Jahnstüberl (80 sqm, 5 tables with approx. 25 seats, bar and kitchen)
• Large bar on the stage, cocktail bar (28 square meters) in the rear part of the hall
• Large basement room is used e.g. for disco during a ball, outings, information lectures
• 2 cloakrooms with showers / toilets
• Kitchen completely furnished in the basement
430 mDistance (in km)
from € 23,00 p.P./n.
€ 2,-- per person and night
Please get in touch for more information.
Legal contact informationJahnturnhalle, Veranstaltungszentrum und Gästehaus