DARINGER Art museum
Marktplatz 9, 5252 Aspach
Treat yourself to a break of the other kind. Peace, rest and relaxation can be found in the treasures of art.
The sculptures of Manfred Daringer, very clear in their language of form and in their testimony, show the artist's confrontation with the great themes of life - love, suffering and death.
Manfred Daringer has combined his manure landscape with the human shape of the gentle rolling hills of the Innviertel.
In addition to the visit to the DARINGER Kunstmuseum in Aspach, interested persons can also visit the workshops and studios of Manfred and Otto Daringer, located in Höhnharter Strasse, in Aspach, which are in the original state (Ingrid Strasser Tel: 0676 32 44 917 or MGM Tel: 07755 73 55 12).
In the workshop of the sculptor Manfred Daringer are still all machines and tools as well as finished and half-finished sculptures and sketches.
Visit the DARINGER art museum and walk through the village in the footsteps of art and let yourself be touched!
- 07.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 08.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 13.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 14.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 15.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 20.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 21.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 22.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 27.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 28.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
- 29.12.2019 / 14:00 - 17:00
Adults: € 4,00
Reduced admission: * € 3,00
Students: ** € 2,00
Family: € 9,00
Guided tours: € 1,50
*) Owner of the "guest card" of the tourism region, seniors, students, groups of 10 or more
**) Free admission for children under 6 years
- Student groups with school class
- S´Innvirtel Guestcard
- Toilet facility
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for schools
- Suitable for kids (6 - 14 Year)
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Somewhat suitable for wheelchairs: Assistance is sometimes necessary. The measurements do not (fully) conform to the legally stipulated ÖNORM.
- Toilet facility for disabled people